Date(s) - October 12, 2013 - October 13, 2013
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
336 Ruth Carney Drive
Windsor, VT 05089
Come to the Harpoon Brewery in Windsor, Vermont for our German style Octoberfest. Enjoy fresh Harpoon Octoberfest beer, German food, and German Oompah music.
• A festival of beer, German music, and Fall at the Harpoon Brewery
• Sunday features a Road Race that starts and ends at Octoberfest
• A wide selection of fresh Harpoon beer including Octoberfest, UFO Pumpkin and IPA
• Plenty of delicious German style food sold by a local vendor
• The best Chicken Dancing this side of the Alps and the famous keg bowling game
• An outdoor Bavarian style “Beer Garden” with live music
• Free Brewery tours given by the Harpoon brewers all weekend long
• Must be 21 years or older with proper ID to be served beer
• Friends of Harpoon get $5 off their admission. You must have your Friend of Harpoon card with you or a print out of your confirmation email as you pay to receive this discount. This means that your admission will be only $10, which includes 1 beer/soda ticket. Sign up here if not registered: http://ow.ly/dIxhf
• Tickets are not sold in advance. Pay entry fee at door.
• Rain or Shine. Festival is outside under tents. Please dress accordingly.
There are two days of fun:
Saturday, October 12th, 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM (RAIN OR SHINE)
Sunday, October 13th, 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM (RAIN OR SHINE)
For the full details please visit:
Click below to add this event to your Google Calendar or download in iCal format (for use in other Calendar applications such as Microsoft Outlook).